Lensbury Club Salsa Night - 05 Jul 2013
Broom Road Teddington
Salsa Night with Paul Harris of Salsa Moves. £14 on the door. Cuban themed food.
Private Party - 06 Jul 2013
This is a deep, dark secret and you are not authorised to know. Suck it up, Princess!
The Slug & Lettuce Salsa Party - 14 Jul 2013
Live 10 piece salsa band HAVANA GOOD TIME!
The night entertainment includes a buffet, Free salsa class & social dancing till mid-night! Evening starts at 7pm with a buffet 8pm Free salsa class 9pm 1st live session with HAVANA GOOD TIME. Then dance to music by Dj Tony C (ViVaLaSalsa) after more Live music untill 11pm, from then till 0-00am it more music by dj Tony. And all for the Incredible price of £10 in advance!!! More on the door!
The Slug and Lettuce
217 High St Uxbridge
Brentford Festival - 01 Sep 2013
Blondin Park (tbc)
Pulsating rhythms and foot-tapping Cuban music.
Rehearsals term time Tuesdays during term time - 12 Dec 2013
St Luke's, The Avenue, Kew
Sessions run on Tuesday from early September to July in term time and will be 7.30-9.30pm. Contact Tim Sharp if you wish to come to classes (email@example.com) or just show up and join us.
Recent performances include:
- Summer fairs - Richmond, Teddington, Whitton and Twickenham.
- School-based events - St. James’s School, Twickenham; Vineyards Infants School, Richmond; Wolf Fields Primary School, Southall and St. Ignatius School, Sunbury.
- Pub gigs - World’s End, Hampton; Bull’s Head, Barnes.
- Charity events at private clubs - Chelsea Arts Club; Landmark and Lensbury clubs, Teddington.
- Salsa dance nights - Turks Head, St Margarets; Chiswick House (SalsaMoves) and Oceana, Kingston (Salsa Heaven).