Teddington Fair - 28 Jun 2015
Udney Hall Gardens (beside the Landmark Arts Centre) Teddington, TW11 9HQ
All welcome to this fun family fair which will be entertained by two sets of foot-tapping, energising Cuban music, at around 13.45 and 16.15.
Rehearsals term time Tuesdays during term time and from - 21 Jul 2015
St Luke's, The Avenue, Kew
Sessions run on Tuesday from early September to July in term time and will be 7.30-9.30pm. Contact Tim Sharp if you wish to come to classes (firstname.lastname@example.org) or just show up and join us.
HGT 15th Birthday Party! - 29 May 2016
George IV, 185 Chiswick High Rd, London W4 2DR
The annual party just gets bigger and better every year. £9 on the door or £7 if you get your ticket on-line. Dancing! Paul Harris of Salsa Moves will show us how. Then its over to HGT and the rhythms of Cuba! And there will be something to eat! Doors open at 7.45pm, class at 8.00, HGT on around 9pm. See you there, amigos!
Recent performances include:
- Summer fairs - Richmond, Teddington, Whitton and Twickenham.
- School-based events - St. James’s School, Twickenham; Vineyards Infants School, Richmond; Wolf Fields Primary School, Southall and St. Ignatius School, Sunbury.
- Pub gigs - World’s End, Hampton; Bull’s Head, Barnes.
- Charity events at private clubs - Chelsea Arts Club; Landmark and Lensbury clubs, Teddington.
- Salsa dance nights - Turks Head, St Margarets; Chiswick House (SalsaMoves) and Oceana, Kingston (Salsa Heaven).